2019 here we come!
In the blink of an eye, we’re already approaching the end of January. No wonder 2018 felt like it sped by at light speed! Hope this year has been good so far. We’ve got a long way to go but I’m sure you’ll keep the momentum going.
The team at Simply Sandwiches and The Picnic Table would just like to touch base with all of you and share our plans for 2019. We’d also LOVE to hear what you’d like to see more of (or less of) from us. Hit us up in the comments section or just send us a text (like you usually do) to let us know your opinions.
Before we reveal our plans, we’d like to recap our milestones in 2018:
1. The Launch of our Grilled Cheese menu. Children (and adults alike) went bananas over it. In fact, it made our top 3 best selling items. When the cheese oozes out of the bread…no one can resist it. *insert drooling emoji*
2. Yuna's Wedding. We were blessed with the opportunity to cater tea time treats for Malaysia’s very own sweetheart at her wedding. Our bite sized sandwiches and bruschetta were a hit amongst the guests, especially the vegetarians. Our Picnic Set Up was framed by the gorgeous Puncak Rimba in Bentong. If any of you are looking for a place to relax or to have your Team Building events, we definitely recommend it!
3. Catering Events. This year we noticed a jump in the amount of buffet set up and catering events off site. We are glad we get to share our love of sandwiches and picnics with more people out there. Thank you to our clients for the support!
Now that we’ve reminisced last year’s achievements, we’d just like to share with you what we have in store for 2019:
1. New Menu Items. All we can say is it’s something some of our hard core customers have been asking for.
2. More Event/Booth Participation: We’d love to reach out to more people. Any events you suggest we go for?
3. New outlet? We’ll just have to wait and see. :D
There are a few other things in the pipeline for us but I guess you’ll just have to follow us closely to wait and see what else we have in store for you.
As always, please do let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback. We love hearing from you and even just one sentence counts!
Have a great weekend folks, and see you around!